We’re so glad you’ve received one of our unique floral creations! Now that you have those beautiful flowers, we want to help you make them last. A little extra care can make your flower arrangement last that much longer; and since we want you to enjoy your flowers for as long as possible, here are some tips for caring for your fresh flower arrangement:
- Always make sure your flowers have plenty of water. If your flowers are in a vase, keep the vase filled to just below the top. If your arrangement is designed in green floral foam, keep that foam well soaked.
- Give your flowers fresh water when they need. If you see the water turning cloudy, it’s a sign that bacteria is growing. Change out the water immediately. When adding or changing water, use warm water to reduce the shock for the flowers.
- After a few days, give your flowers a fresh cut. Do this under water if you can. Cut at least 1 inch off the ends. This will allow the flowers to drink water more freely.
- Keep your flowers in a cool place (65-72 degrees Fahrenheit) and out of direct sunlight. Avoid placing your flowers on top of the television or other household appliances. Don’t place them directly below a fan or vent.
- Optional: You can mix fresh flower food into your water to give your flowers an extra boost.